I did a few layouts on Saturday afternoon. The one above I used watercolors to paint the chipboard. Paper is Crate Paper.
This layout is K&Company. I diecut the big heart then pleated paper to go around the heart and stitched it onto the layout. The hearts at the edge of the photo are paper flowers which are cut into hearts using two petals.
And this one. . . I used old Sassafras Lass and Prima. Didn't pay attention to colors of the flowers since there is always a bunch of things going on with their papers. Looks way harder than it was. I was tempted to burn the paper vs. curling but with my luck I would have been homeless today. Yeah heat and I don't mesh.