This is the first apron I've made that has not been out of old jeans. It's the same colors (since the midriff material is the same) as Riley's dress. I chose the fabric first and she said she liked it and that's how she ended up with that dress. I'm thinking shortening the next apron I make and bringing up the bottom to about crotch level. I think on my short body it'll look better. Contemplating what to do with the pocket. I just might sew in a side hidden pocket instead. Oh and I used Glimmer Mist and Prima flowers on this. I thought ahead and made them into pins so that I could wash it. And of course I'll probably make a muslin or canvas version so I can stamp and paint designs on it. All the possibilities.