April 2, 2010

Studs galore!

I just completed a crazy layout. I've never skewed so much over to my digital scrapbooking persona. This was really for a challenge (yes a prize involved) for the person who could come up with the most items on a page and to have that page still look good. Here's my rundown:

22 pieces of cardstock
8 different stitches consisting of three different colors of thread
1 plastic slide mount 
7 bling
20 sequins
10 acrylic letters
2 rubons
3 colors of glimmer mist
1 color distress ink
34 flowers
and 198 of these tiny studs that have my fingers full of glue

Well I think I need to relax and create something altered or sew. It's like I need some stress relief.

1 comments:

karen said...

Thanks for choosing my flower layout to scrap lift.
Funny enough I have the flower and stem you used lingering in my stash.Gave me an idea how to use them.