April 18, 2010

Another day of challenges

I am up and at it again. Actually I was woken up by Michael watching Ninja Assassin at 8am. Here's a lift from Shimelle.com's digital template challenge. I changed it up a bit by adding the tickets and giving the necessary shadows. I just might print this out and add embellishments. I had a paper kit from jessicasprague.com with no embellishments.

2nd layout of the day is stamping. I used the Tattered Angels stamp and screen. The stamp was so large without a block that I couldn't get a clear impression. That's ok. I'm good with it. Notice I am trying to convince myself.

And now a little more Sassafras Lass. I know I've mentioned the "infamous pile of unfinished layouts" before. This and the one came from the stack. It's getting smaller!  I really didn't know what to do with it so it turned out to be a simple quickie.

0 comments: