April 18, 2010

Grungy hybrid

Here's a hybrid using Little Musings' free friday downloads. I knew right when I saw the drawing of the girl in black, white and red what I needed to do. I had bought a grungy paper pack a while ago (digital) but couldn't figure out what to do with it. I simply layered papers on top and put the image in the corner. What makes the layout is the punched flowers out of Dr. Pepper soda cans. There's a combo of American Craft and Creative Imaginations brads. Plus the bling is Kaiser Craft. I also did a little grungy overlay on the photo. Ouh yeah. . .and a bit of Tim Holtz embossing powder.

Next is a challenge layout about our neighborhood. We don't go outside much. . .why should we? I mean the scrapbook stuff is inside. Anyways, there's this kid named Artie across the street. He lives right across from us. Different. He really is DIFFERENT. Ha! Not in a good way.

2 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

love that first page OH SO MUCH!

Jeanette Wallén said...

OMG - this orange layout just blew me away!!! GORGEOUS!!!