April 17, 2010

Shimelle.com weekend crop

Here is a layout I just completed for the online crop challenge at Shimelle.com. This was for the digital brushes challenge. I used a kit from Little Dreamer Designs to document our trip to the American Doll store in LA.

Next was a quickie. I had to use 4 squares for the background. Actual paper layout. My Mind's Eye, Distressed Ink, Creative Imaginations, and Distrezz it all. Seriously this took five minutes if that because there are so many challenges I have to complete.

Today was opening day for Riley's softball team, which btw still has no name.  Most of my time really went into changing the colors of the kit. The challenge was to create a layout that uses two-4x6 photos. I'm not one for blocky layouts but I needed to change it up a bit and journal.

I am into my 3rd Redbox movie tonight doing these layouts. We've watched Astroboy, Chipmunks, and now I am watching Brothers. Everyone is asleep. So I'm ready with my 5th layout for this evening. How can anyone not love Mickey! I think I need to do a whole album of this now. This was for a lift challenge where we had 4 layouts to choose from.


Ok one last layout for the night. The movie is now over and I guess I should go to sleep.

0 comments: