November 2, 2011

Zombie Halloween Hybrid Layout

I don't know if the photo freaks you out but it sure does scare me...and I was there when Riley created this look for the haunted house at her dance school. I constructed most of the layout digitally. The photo is printed on photo paper to give it some extra texture. One thing I love about digital is how I can make so much of a 12" page but I does lack true texture. So that's when my over-embellishing fingers get to work. I pulled out Making Memories Halloween stash. The rubons and metal tags (which are so hard to see in the photo) are probably 2 years old. The flowers with skeleton heads are most likely a year old from Scrapbuck at the Scrapbook Expo. The digital kit comes from www.katehadfielddesigns.com and www.the-lilypad.com.

1 comments:

Debbie P said...

Excellent layout. Great photo....very ghoulish and perfect for Halloween!