March 3, 2011

Winners and painted canvas

I decided to give an inro pendant to all who commented in the last post. Look for it in the mail!

I have ventured into mixed media canvas art. This is the first week of the She Art Workshop. Here is my first canvas I created. I used pattern paper, SEI cardstock (Bridgeport), DCWV cardstock, acrylic paints, water color (wax pastel) crayons, Staz On inks, Glitz Girls stamps, Pink Paislee and BoBunny rubons, Making Memories trim, Glimmer Mist , American Crafts brad, Tattered Angels mask.

The hardest part of this was painting the hair. Then next toning down the green in the DCWV music note cardstock I used for the face and neck. We'll see how the next comes out. It actually was a lot of fun to create. Riley wants to do one and I'm sure hers will be better than mine.