November 30, 2010

Winners for The Sampler Blog Hop

I have just pulled out my random number generator (random.org) and it helped me select three winners from The Sampler's blog hop.

The lucky winners are:

janetpaz said...
Love the glitter!
pdrnc said...
I love those ornament dies!! They look great.

ScrappnBee said...
Love your LO, even if you think that it is minimalist. I think it rocks! Funniest story- in my 2nd house growing up, my parents bought it because of the 2 story open foyer-so they could put up a ginormous tree (my mom's dream). 2 story tree came home wrapped tight, throught the front door- no prob. Time to take the tree out-too big with branches extended! My dad had to take the chainsaw to it in the house!
 Please email me at alainas @ gmail.com and I will get you the hook up courtesy of The Sampler.

2 comments:

pdrnc said...

Can't believe I won!! I'm so excited. Off to email my address. Thanks so much.
Lisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.