November 19, 2010

What's the deal?

I am seriously at a loss for words today. As you know and I've said many times, I build layouts and wait for the time when I actually print photos. I have one of the best printers on the market and I just hate to go through the motions of printing them. So I finally got off my end this morning and put photos on. You can tell I didn't make these layouts today because the photos aren't the sizes that I probably would have made them if I had.

Blue inspirations: Fancy Pants papers. I actually took a glitter class with my mom last week (merely there to drive and keep her company) but got sucked into the product BIG TIME! Anyhow I made the flowers. . .and yes there's glitter everywhere but I am in love with this glitter. You get full, even coverage and use very little of it.  Maybe I'll even show you some tips on coloring the glitter with Copic Markers. I also used Prima flower packaging.








Green inspiration: here I used Basic Grey, We R Memory Keepers, Urban Lily papers.  Then I  have Creative Imaginations butterfly brads, Prima flowers, Making Memories stickers


Anyhow, I hope I have given you some inspiration today to do a few layouts this weekend. I will see you after I come up for air from a six hour sewing class to learn how to use the new Janome machine my mommy bought me for Christmas and my birthday. Yes I've used it and we know that Christmas is weeks away and my birthday isn't until February!

0 comments: