October 11, 2010

Canvas luggage tag & layout

You know I love canvas. So here's another fun adaption I made for the Big Picture class I'm taking. I used more from the October The Sampler kit for the layout.

I really wasn't too happy with the tree because I stamped it while the canvas was wet. It gave a water color look. But this next one I love.


Now I am only kicking myself because I am not more organized keeping my stamps together. They are together but the Tinkerbell set is truly missing in action. I sit here looking at the birthday party invitation from a year and three months ago where I used the stamp. Okay but where is it?! So long story short is I used what I could find. I covered up the stamping mess of a blurred image with an applique style where I ran Fray Check along the edges of the fairy and butterfly. I colored it with Sharpies and no running whatsoever. I also colored this with watercolor instead of acrylic paints. I selected the colors to go with a new rolling Tinkerbell backpack I got Riley. Yes we are off to Disneyland again, So yes a girl needs a matching luggage tag,

0 comments: