October 20, 2010

Canvas cuff bracelet

Today I have a canvas cuff bracelet I made. It's not something I would usually wear. And honestly I probably won't wear it at all. My crafty-ness comes more out of keeping my mind busy than out of necessity. Although you cannot tell, I painted the bracelet with Making Memories pearlescent acrylic paint (actually picked that up for Riley at the warehouse sale in April). The Prima flowers were sprayed with three colors of Glimmer Mist. For this project, I sure was able to do a little bit of stash busting on trims in remnant bags  from a super expensive fabric store.

Plus here's a peek into where we've been hiding lately. Oh and by the way, my mom sewed the Alice costume. I started to make it but Simplicity patterns are truly my enemy. And she, the experienced one, even said this was the worst pattern she had ever sewn.

1 comments:

holly* said...

difficult or not, that is one super cute alice and costume! cant wait to see more photos!