March 31, 2010

One Crazy April FOOL!

Yep that's me. I just completed a crazy layout. It has. .  .

1- sheet of cardstock
13 -digital papers (because I knew that the weight was going to come into play when I started. Plus I think my digital side had been neglected while doing all these traditional layouts. So completely new kit I used)
1-digital element
2-photos
1- thread with 7 different stitches (yeah one really didn't work well and I can't remember the settings I used)
59- brads (stars are either the center of chipboard stars or within the overlay swirls of the digital element. . . so strategically placed in a random fashion)
71- different pieces of chipboard
4-colors of distress inks
2-colors of Glimmer Mist

I feel good about this because I've had the brads for a few years (who knows where they came from) and the chipboard is Maya Road that I got in a box from the warehouse sale.  The letters belong to Basic Grey white chocolate chipboard that I inked with two distress colors with my fingers.

0 comments: