March 25, 2010

We R Memory Keeper mini album

Like the sheet of Webster's Pages I had done a layout on yesterday, there say an unfinished mini album I had started. So last night I finally committed myself to complete this baby with photos and embellishments. I used various stickers (since the theme for my prompts was stickers).  There was a bit of Sassafras Lass with their cardstock blossoms with the button centers, old school Around the Block acrylic, We R Memory Keepers chipboard and cardstock, puffy stickers (the cherry blossoms), Sandy Lion, felt, glittered, paper lace, Heidi Grace, and epoxy stickers. i probably would have went overboard if I could have gotten my hand into the drawer to pull the stickers out. Gees I tell you for someone who isn't fond of stickers, I sure have a lot of them!

0 comments: