March 26, 2010

Little more Glimmer Mist fun

Since I came across these cute We R Memory Keepers stickers in my stash (most likely from the Memory Works retreat) I had to use them up. I knew I had some of the paper from Valentine's Day either a year or two ago. So I pulled it out and decided to make a masked heart with Glimmer Mist. Honestly I think my valves are clogged from the bottles getting shifted around in an over stuffed drawer because they are definitely difficult to spray and I get large droplets but that's ok. Nothing a bit of Kleenex can't fix since I like the texture effect that provides vs. paper towel. I cut a bunch of hearts on the Pazzles and then folded them in half. At that point, I layered three smaller ones inside to give them pop. I had an old jean pocket fall out when I pulled the paper out so I went with it. Easier to use it than put it back so I used red distress ink on the seams. I layered a bunch of the stickers with some fabric stickers I had from Oriental Trading. I didn't look too hard for a photo but I knew I hadn't used photos of Riley in her Rosetta costume. So I trimmed her out and stuffed her into the pocket too. The photo of the layout was over exposed but I only had seven minutes to try to fix it and upload to Shimelle.com before my laptop battery died.

0 comments: