March 12, 2010

Tutus on my mind

I can't seem to get making tutus off my mind. The other day Riley and I went to Capezios and we purchased a fuchsia tutu. I had already figured out how to make it but knew my mom would tell me how I could do it better. So we bought it anyhow especially because Riley loved it. My next step is to make tutus for her in probably every possible color. I was told I should sell them at the dance school. 

They also said I could probably do some fund raising with making these canvas tutus. Now that I know how to make a "practice tutu" I think I might attempt it with the canvas. Here I used the Pazzles, Basic Grey papers along with SEI Chocolat stickers, rubons and diecuts. 
 
I have a boat load of Joann's coupons and I have not gone there in the past week. Yes, I let the rain stop me from going today. But I did manage to spin out two layouts. Here's the latest using a few scraps from Sassafras Lass and We R Memory Keepers. I used the Pazzles to cut the scallop circle out of sheets I really didn't like of DCWV. The background and metal slide letters are Making Memories. Butterflies were Papyrus and the white letters Basic Grey.


0 comments: