March 15, 2010

Destashing!


I have noticed that my fabric scraps have been taking over. The last layout I published was using the fabric from the skirt you had already seen when Riley and I went to sign up for kindergarten. I actually started this layout and realized that I didn't have a photo of her in the skirt. So I pushed it aside and made the other. I used Prism cardstock and the Heidi Grace (I think it was) fabric from the underskirt. Then I had random felt embellishments from Daiso, Maya Road, and Oriental Trading. I used a few shades of Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens as well as Distress Inks. Nothing complicated, just a bunch of glue dots.

This other layout is Making Memories, Maya Road, Little Davis, Sassafras, and We R Memory Keepers with a bit of Papyrus butterflies.

0 comments: