October 14, 2009

Slowly but surely. . .

As many of you know. . .if I don't finish something right away I never finish it at all. But this album is different. I started this last year by cutting the chipboard and papers on my Pazzles. It's been sitting through moving my scrap room upstairs to working in the bedroom to moving my scrap room downstairs.

So here's the album I started in December. . . 10 months in the making.  I really did get tired of looking at it so I just printed up some pictures and slapped them on. I wanted to put all of my Disney Princess photos on there but when I was transferring the folders onto CDs months ago, I must have not transferred them and just deleted the images. It's just killing me. Oh well this is complete. Off to the pile with the rest of the albums.



1 comments:

Meghan said...

How great!

Meghan
www.mygreatretreat.com
www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com