October 8, 2009

Not loving embossing powders

First off I know what you're going to say when I say I hate glitter. Yes the blog's name is glue dots and Glitter. That's when I like glitter. . . on glue dots! Not embossing powders (especially glittered ones) all over the place. Sometimes I make such a mess with very little effort on whatever I'm doing. I know I'll feel differently when I can't see the glitter all over the place in a week.


Here's what I did with this newest layout. I used the Ranger Perfect Medium to emboss that comes with the Perfect Pearls. Let's just say they don't age well. The pad sunk as soon as it touched the paper. It was mushy and just BAD. Anyhow. . . I used a digital bracket, printed and cut out on We R Memory Keepers paper. Then trimmed around and edged with the yucky pad. I put a glittery embossing powder around the edge. It looks good in person and goes with the glitter paper from WRMK. The stamp is Unity Stamp Company and I hand cut the envelope with orange twine from Daiso. If you have a Daiso store by you. . . go in and check out all the different goodies you can find.

0 comments: