October 23, 2009

Halloween keeping me busy!


So it was brought to my attention this week by Bonnie that I've been MIA for too long. Sorry. . . I've been caught up in phone interviews, scrapper's block, working on a fabric Christmas album, and making Halloween candy bouquets for Riley's teachers. I did manage to spin this baby out real quick. I haven't finished it because Halloween hasn't happened yet to give me good photos. I had gotten this heat sealed corrugated cardboard from a book order. It just screamed the look of spider webs to me when I peeled it open. It was going to be 2 layouts but I was stumped. I had a messed up canvas panel so I got to painting over it and made a mini album. I'll show you the individual photos once completely done. It's a combination of last year's Prima Little Boo and this year's BoBunny line. Oh since I took the photo, I added more ribbon to the rings. I tried to use random scraps I have around because I am horrible at using things up (then they get ruined in the drawers and I throw them away).

Painted the panel with Golden acrylic paint. Sanded the edges to distress. The cardboard edges were cut with the large deco scissors from Dollar Tree. Oh the stamp is Pink Paislee.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

I still remember the chocolate haunted house you made me about 10 years ago.