March 10, 2009

Jenni Bowlin layout


I don't usually buy vintage style papers but the new Jenni Bowlin papers were calling me last week. Part of it was with the intentions of using scallop circles punched out of leftovers from the altered book to create flowers. I sprayed a few with glimmer mist last night and decided it didn't look as good as my first one I had made. So I decided to move on with the layout. I used one of Riley's Chinese New Year photos. I did the layout while watching Dancing with the Stars. I don't tend to watch but there was nothing on and rare. . .Riley was asleep. She woke up right after and that meant Sprout TV and Mickey Mouse for me. Used Prima flowers, felt and brads (from Peaches just because it was sitting next to me in the bedroom). Also a few Basic Grey rubons.

0 comments: