March 6, 2009

Digi in Deep

I am so behind on my Digi in Deep class at JessicaSprague.com. I just did my two layouts for Week One's assignments. First one is the class layout and the second, my own design. Boy this is a lot harder than the last class. Not to say that I didn't have issues there. . .

I used Happy Land from Digichick (rainbow) and Lucky Charm from Sweet Shoppe. This stuff really takes away from my paper time. Haha not that I'm working so I should catch up soon. Guess I didn't mention I'm taking a photography class in San Francisco from Nicole Gerulat. We have homework there too. And I was thinking of using my credit at Big Picture for a class on journaling. I sure need help with that. This is a full time job.

I'm off to do the challenge layout so I can get my free digital kit. Then I have a mini album to make. BTW I went shopping today and bought the new Tiffany line from We R Memory Keepers. Can't wait to alter something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a busy scrapper. Love the bright colors and buttons on the second layout.

thekreativelife said...

These are wonderful! I especially like that last one . . . just beautiful!

(Vising from "The Creativity Project" . . .)