February 22, 2009

Yeh my luck is turning around!

So you know I've had a recent bad streak. Guess you don't even know the worst of it but gees let me tell you it was bad. Anyhow, my birthday comes around and my husband buys me the new Canon 5D Mark II. I don't know if that is good for the single income family. Oh so let me add I accepted the part time job. Anyhow, the best part is that I won a free class at JessicaSprague.com. I'm totally excited because I've recently taken her Now We're Rockin' class and have gotten into digital scrapbooking. Now I just need to find a happy medium of both worlds.

I can't say I take horrible photos. But you know when you see images that the professionals output and you use similar equipment, it makes you feel like you're really doing something wrong. I learned that a lot of them (from going to the CK Creative Photo Retreat) do a ton of post photo editing. That's something I really did not expect to hear. You kind of realize it but you never expect to hear it.

Now thanks to Jessica, I am comfortable with PSE 7.0 and will really be rockin' with my photo editing skills. Oh yeah Jessica. . . can't wait for Digi: In Deep class. Plus look out world. . . I'm going to be taking a month long course with Nicole Hill, whom I also met at CPR (now if only I could remember where in San Francisco it is). Guess this is a great start to a new business I am planning to start as well. No not as a professional photographer or anything. You'll see. Too bad I have that part time job now. Hahaha. Thanks again Jessica!


0 comments: