February 20, 2009

I have been scrapping. . .really. Well kind of. . . .


Haha. . . I know it seems like I haven't done much and was on a roll there for a while. I actually have some minis I did but never finished with pictures. This one I'm posting today (just because I have to run to pick up Riley from school in a few minutes) was a wedding album. For some reason Slide won't ever upload all my images. So here's the cover. The second page was a 2" mini profile canvas. And one thing I like is I used Rustoleum Frosted Glass spray to create sheer designs on the clear pages. One of the pages also is engraved using my Pazzles. Oh and one of my favorite things is to stamp with a glue pad, then put gold foil on top and then stamp again with staz on. Used Basic Grey Bittersweet paper, Making Memories ribbons, Tinkering Ink butterfly Peekaboo album, Clear Scraps scallop album and Prima build a page elements. Enjoy.



0 comments: