February 23, 2009

New LOAD layouts

Ok so I have to go to work in the morning and take Riley to school. It's going to be hard for me since I haven't had to get up to go to work in over 2 months. I'm dreading waking up in the morning which means I have to get up early enough to get Riley to Spanish class on time. BTW I'm not just crazy to do these layouts at midnight. I have to wait for the laundry to dry.So on my birthday I did nothing but taxes all day. If you only knew how much we had to pay in 2007. . . geesh a nightmare. So to avoid paying someone's IRS salary for the year, I sat down and played with numbers all day. But to think back at my day 19 layout (My Mind's Eye papers). . . I did have a Fruitista! Day 20 was to have a winter layout. Yeah everyone knows we don't have snow in San Fancisco. But we did go up to Tahoe about two weeks ago. Here's some We R Memory Keepers for ya!

Here I think is my favorite of the three. It was a resolution layout. And as you may recall, I said that I would use up scraps. I still have to post the Pink Paislee mini album (which I did feel I over paid for) but I used scraps. Almost three months and I'm still keeping with the resolution. Used some Prima flowers as well as Fancy Pants ribbon on this and the Fruitisa layout.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts like usual. love the frutista one and the resolutions. great colors on them.