December 29, 2008

A different take


Ok I still feel horrible; and think I need an IV of antibiotics. With feeling so bad, I think I've unleashed a whole new side of creativity. As I was going through some photos I never downloaded on my photo backup, I found one shot of myself taken in a mirror. Realizing that Riley would question one day why I'm never in any of the shots, I scrapped the photo. I had a difficult time trying to figure out the look and feel I wanted. But I stuck with the paper I originally pulled out. . .Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine. After using Distress Inks, I played around with Cosmo's ribbon scrap, Prima Marketing flowers (from Peaches' line) and Distress Stickles. Anyways, here's this morning's creation.

1 comments:

pruts said...

this is a great lo !!!
lovely big picture