December 31, 2008

I don't make resolutions, but this new year. . . .



I don't make resolutions which means I don't break them either. Just like there's no use in losing weight until (if I can squeeze another kid out). Ok, so if you know me you know I never squeezed one out to begin with since I had a c-section. But you get my point.

I am attempting to make a resolution of sort. . . let's call it a commitment instead. I am going to try to use up my scrapbooking supplies. It's like the accounting method, first in -first out.. You'll see my double page layout I did last night. . . it's the same Creative Imaginations paper I used for our 2006 Christmas cards. That year we went to Hawaii and I put Riley into a snow globe with sand. I put so much work into our cards except for this year. Guess things are changing.

The other layout Fancy Pants Kewl line. I don't even know when that came out. . .could it have been last year? I used gold and red/purple leaf on the layout as well as CTMH flowers. And as infatuated as I am with stamps (but never use them). . . I used them on this layout with Distress Inks.

I hope you all have a creative and prosperous New Year. I'm off to try to figure out something else to make so I don't have to move so much of my supplies downstairs to my new scrapbook room.

1 comments:

pruts said...

hihi great lo.
happy new year !!