September 2, 2011

School has started and I am back!

Summer is over and Riley is in school full time now. I have to admit that I have not been scrapbooking much because I've felt my mojo slipping away. I can't tell if it's back with the layout I created for True XOXO scraplift challenge.

Here is a look at my layout for September.

I used Webster's Pages paper and embellishments from their warehouse sale they had a few months ago. What I really wanted to focus on is my new favorite tool. Some of you may not know, I am heat accident prone. I don't like glue guns. I've gotten my thumb stuck into the hole and glued into the hot glue stick.

Surebonder High Temp Detail Mini Glue Gun

This glue gun has become my new best friend. I initially purchased this to make the costumes for The Little Mermaid musical. The fine detail tip makes it perfect for my paper crafting. Even LAYOUTS! I get no bulk and my thumb can't get into the back of the gun because it uses the smaller glue sticks. It doesn't even drip a lot of glue so most times I don't have to use the stand. I work off a glass surface so it doesn't really matter in my case. But if you are not a huge fan of glue guns but need a more secure adhesive for your layouts....consider this gun with a Joann's 40% or 50% coupon.



1 comments:

Jainnie Jenkins said...

Don't lose your mojo! :) Thanks for reviewing that glue gun with the small tip...seems ideal!