January 7, 2011

XOXO Challege #15

This month's XOXO challenge has gone live. The sponsor is Sweet Peach Crop Shop who offers 3 different kits each month.

My layout for January consists of SEI's Bridgeport papers and a bunch of Prima and SEI flowers. There are elements from Creative Imaginations, chipboard stickers from Making Memories and pearls from KaiserCraft.  Letters are from American Craft. Also I used a Brother label maker to create the text. To pull it together, I inked the label with the blue color to match the layout. If you ink a label, let it dry for a few minutes before handling. Even if you are impatient like me, you actually won't pull a lot of ink onto your fingers while peeling off the backing. And if you do, just smudge a little around to cover up. It won't look like a mistake. . . I promise.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Awesome job! Love all the bold colors! I am super excited about this awesome prize pack!