September 20, 2010

The Sampler September

This month for The Sampler I created another canvas shadow box. I will be teaching this class at Memories Live On in Cupertino next week on the 30th. Feel free to bring papers of your choice if you attend. I cleared it with the store and will work with you on the design.

I managed to use scraps for the following layout. Can you tell where the scalloped circle came from?

I will see you tomorrow with more layouts! I've been on a roll constructing mini albums but of course they have no photos and are not fully embellished because the photos have not been taken. I've completed Fall and Halloween albums, 2 Pink Paislee albums and a Summer album I just haven't gotten around to editing photos.

1 comments:

Nerrida said...

Ooh, I love these 2 layouts - very pretty and love the flowers.