July 1, 2010

Back to scrapping!

Yeh! Now that the puppy is getting use to us and we're getting used to him, I've found out that he leaves my scrapbook supplies alone. So now I can have him lay in his bed I made him in the room and get back to what I love doing.

So to get back into the swing of things I did some quick layouts. I found this photo of Riley from when she was about 20 months old. I used Making Memories paper (got 25 sheets for $2 at the sale so I need to use a lot of it) and various embellishments from Colorbok, Oriental Trading and of course Distress Inks.

Here's a layout I did really about my stepping on these Littlest Pet Shoppe toys. We R Memory Keepers, Basic Grey, Maya Road and Sandy Lion.

And an ode to Buster. . . This I think is Prima, Making Memories, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, and Creative Imaginations. He's had a hard week whether he knows it or not. We've contemplated keeping him and well think we've worked through Riley not being the only one getting attention in the house. So for now, he's here to stay. Don't worry though. . . if he goes, he will go to a friend with all the stuff we've spoiled him with. He went from living in dirt (although he still likes laying in it in the backyard) to being inside on his fluffy beds and sleeping bags.

0 comments: