May 18, 2010

Summer Inspiration

I completed this layout about a week and a half ago for the Challenge at ScrapbookingSuppliesRUs.com. I used the twill and Cosmo Cricket tags in the May Sampler kit. The other elements like the scrawberry brads and strawberry tag (hidden behind the photo; hidden journalling) were from Oriental Trading. I had cut some of the strawberries out (like in the lower, left corner) and the middle tag and popped them with a pop dot. The background sheet (gingham and scalloped) were from the Making Memories sale.

Here's an album I started last year from Basic Grey. I've had it sitting around for about nine months. To finish it off I grabbed random embellishments to de-stash.


Currently I'm on a mad dash to complete a lot of things to sell at a craft sale. I've known about it since December. I know bad of me, huh? I'm also working on a class for Urban Swank (Urban Lily products) and my June Sampler creations. I made the ScrapbookingSuppliesRUs design team!!! So we'll see what comes out of the mad workshop of a scrapbook room. Although there's not much room to maneuver right now. I think just about everything is covered in paint and vintage glass glitter.

7 comments:

Lynnette Davis said...

I love how you popped those strawberries on the side of the photo....it makes it appear that the strawberry vines from the photo is coming alive. lol So cute!

Your just like me when it comes to mini books.....always holding off on finishing them and then finally getting to it months later. I can't tell you how many times I've done that.

p.s. My daughter also dances hula.

Kelly Massman said...

Your LO is SO CUTE! Love those strawberries!
It looks like your mini is adorable, too! So much fun!
xoxo

Bonnie said...

Love the strawberry layout. Where did you go strawberry picking?

Kristina said...

Gorgeous mini album! and your layout is sooo yummy!
Hugs,
Kristina
Your Memories Here

Jill said...

haha, that's too funny about the skirt and sweater. And I love that little flip book, how cute!!!

An Zeelmaekers said...

waaaw i love your work... its great

Lorelie Kim said...

GORGEOUS album...so full of bright colors and full of life!!