I've had this design waiting around for about two months. The time had come to finally make a decision on what to do with it. I had cut copper metal flashing down to 12x12 and put it into the Pazzles. I embossed the floral design. Then I took some alcohol ink and let it dry. Then with some solution I would pick up the dried ink with the brush to give a watercolor effect. After I sanded it to clean the image up a bit. It's aged since making it so I decided to cut up the design because I thought it was a bit much metal. I softened up the look of things by adding felt flower accents. It was a quick page to do (if you don't take into consideration how much time it took to paint). The background sheet is We R Memory Keepers. My mom had gotten a wholesale pack of it at Marshall's (of all places) for $1.