March 24, 2010

Webster's Pages layout

I found one Webster's Pages sheet next to my bed that probably has been there for about two years. It was wrinkled but that's ok. Maybe any other line I would have been tempted to toss it but I went with the flow since there aren't so many LSS that carry the line around here. Anyhow, I did this for my class at Shimelle.com. It's basically using stickers. I went with a less obvious sticker look. I used Sassafras Lass felties and Queen & Co. Oh and I made my own little screen and used a Glimmer Mist watercolor technique (all over the page but the masked image is right behind the photos). I put in Dew Drops to add dimension to the other flowers. I had to distress the felt with ink to match the feel.

I did this muslin mini a while ago but hadn't posted it. I'll probably teach the techniques and construction with the decorative stitching at Asobi Arts in San Francisco. My next class there is this Spring album. I think I'll do this some time in April after I get taxes done.





1 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful layout and love the books. Anesha