March 1, 2010

I've been MIA and we were spotted at . . .

DISNEYLAND! We have been been gone for a while. I disappeared over my birthday. Went over to the SoCal Photo Expo which was really small and probably a waste of my time. Then Riley (appearing as Tinkerbell's friend Rosetta) flew in and practiced flying with Pooh and Tigger.

We also went to Disney on Ice on Saturday. I haven't had much time for scrapbooking. I had to sew a matching Tinkerbell costume for Riley's American Doll. I'll take a photo of that . . . I used a Prima flower on that one. Anyways, I'll get back on track this week.

2 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Yay for Disney, I hope you had fun! Your daughter is the cutest!!!

xoxo,
julie ann

p.s. thanks for visiting the bad girls blog
http://wendyrago.typepad.com/bad_girls

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...
This comment has been removed by the author.