March 7, 2010

Disney altered book

I did a Disneyland book this afternoon for my mom's friend who lives in SoCal. We met her (and her daughter and grandson) on the last day at the park. I used Sandy Lion and Pinecone Press paper. Chipboard is also Sandy Lion. There's Stickles, Maya Road Ribbon, K & Company glitter chipboard, 7Gypsies knob, The Cat's Pajamas dew drops, Heidi Swapp stamps, Momento inks, and Lil' Davis chipboard. I used star Christmas tree trim I picked up years ago at Big Lots as well.

I didn't want to fill up the book with photos but put a few inside. Because I won't be completing the book, I didn't want to print up or adhere the photos to a mini album (contained inside the drawer) because you never know how much paper would be needed.

One thing I've learned is that I really need to practice making things for boys or not to want to use flowers. I didn't want to use bling or glitter but I couldn't resist the glitter. Michael says boys don't want to look at this type of stuff but Tony has a sister too. They can share.

0 comments: