February 6, 2010

SEI Jolie Chocolat layout


Here's a layout I did for the February layout challenge at the SEI Lifestyle blog. I used their Jolie Chocolat line of products. The base was done on DCWV's metallic cardstock which was distressed with Heidi Swapp's distresser and distress Inks. Then I cut the large butterflies on the Pazzles and shot them with two colors of Glimmer Mist. From there I layered SEI's coaster tags, stickers, and rub-ons. The layout was then finished off with Prima flowers and the pearl accents. . . oh plus the SEI ribbon. BTW if you can't tell Riley is doing a saute and flying like the graceful little butterfly she is. 


1 comments:

Lori said...

Hi! I was looking for layour using SEI and I came across your blog. Just wanted to say that I think this is a beautiful layout!