February 6, 2010

Metal scrapbook racks for sale

I have eleven (11) metal scrapbook paper racks for sale. These are the same racks scrapbook stores use. Great for organizing all of your paper and cardstock, even 8-1/2"x11" sheets. Original retail price is $90 each.

For sale individually or in sets for $30 each OR two for $50. Great deal.

30 - 12" x 12" Slots
Holds up to 3,000 - 12" x 12" sheets
15 Tiers
27"W x 33 1/2"H x 10 1/2"D
White Finish
Stackable Design

I'm located near the San Francisco airport. Hit me up if you are interested.

2 comments:

cloud9stamper said...

Do you have any more scrapbook paper racks? I would like three, so far. I've e-mailed my friends so there could be more. Sharon Tong sent me your link. I live in Reno and am driving down to the Bay Area on May 6th weekend and could pick them up. Mary

Unknown said...

I have seven racks left. I'll email Sharon.