October 6, 2009

Not a vintage girl

I'm sure not a vintage style anything girl. But all of the sudden, I've had a craving for vintage papers. A few months ago I had won a Sassafras Lass pack from the company for the blinkie on my blog. I finally got around to pulling it out to create this layout.




I used two additional borders that come with the papers. That's one of the best parts about Sassafras in my opinion. Popped the one one top. Then I used some Fancy Pants to make the photo mat and I used the Making Memories tag maker for the other photos. Then I grabbed some flower brads and bling out of my stash. Some of the elements on the page I cut and placed over other elements like the little blue banner and insertion of the big title clip. I placed that over a portion of another sheet's edge. It all kind of looks like it had belonged on the background sheet to begin with. I added Stickles to each of the rays and around the large photo mat. This paper sure seemed like it was easy to mix and match things from other lines and companies, something I am horrible at. It's done and actually I'm quite happy with it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute page. Love all the color and the circle photos. very nice