August 11, 2009

First layout in what feels like a year


I feel so out of things. Just got off the phone with insurance and the claim should be completely settled next week. I took a picture of my layout and it wasn't the same without the trusty Mark II but rest assured (for my own sanity) I will have a new one shortly.

Our back door will be replaced and it's kind of a weird feeling. But everything should be all right.

I took and desaturated Riley's hula picture and gave it a hand tinted feeling. DCWV amazingly was the only sheet of cardstock used. I am not a one sheeter. Picked up some Fancy Pants stamps at the Scrapbook Expo on Friday and wanted to use them. I just started stamping and went with whatever was happening. Used Heidi Swapp, SEI, Stickles, Autumn Leaves inks. Oh the saying means I love you.

2 comments:

pruts said...

very beautiful !!!!

Ilonka said...

What a fab layout. Beautiful colours.


X ILonka