June 16, 2009

No layouts. . .

Thought I would just check in to let you know what I've been up to. I haven't been scrapping since I can't figure out the digital converter for the tv downstairs in my scrap room. It works but I can't figure out why it's not picking up any of the channels. I was working on a Cosmo Cricket pop-up album and have found new projects. It's the beginning of the birthday countdown. 26 days until Riley's birthday party. I'm making a set of fairy wings for all the little girls. I started with hangers from the dry cleaner since we seem to have 100s of them but now my uncle has created a jig and is welding a new professional creation. On top of that I started making the chocolate ladybug lollipops yesterday. After that is menu planning and the adult favors. I should hopefully have the bucket to show you with the lollipops in the next few days. I'm going to be up to my ears in Tinkerbell.

1 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the stuff you make. The wings sound too cute!