June 18, 2009

Chocolate ladybugs

Riley and I managed to stick 48 chocolate ladybug lollipops into a pail. I haven't finished decorating the bucket. Just can't decide whether to use the Cricut Tinkerbell cartridge to cut Silvermist and Fawn or use the EK Success stamps. Well one thing down and about 500 more things to do for the party.

Right before finishing my last three batches of ladybugs, I had dyed 20 pairs of pantyhose with Koolaid. I started with grape, then orange. . . and topped it off with Black Cherry. My hands were so brown (nails still kind of are around the edges) that I couldn't even see where I had melted chocolate.

Tomorrow I hope to show you a special, money saving tutorial even a 3-year old can do as Riley and I venture off to Pixie Hollow to make fairy wings.