May 21, 2009

Mix and Match layout


I am horrible at mixing and matching papers and manufacturers. I don't think it's a matter of patterns but a need to feel a little OCD about it. The prompt for Day 19 of LOAD was to create a list of what you wouldn't do. Well, I don't do lists for one. Seriously it gets me nowhere.

As I was cleaning up my stuff yesterday and feeling a bit behind on the layouts (it is Day 21 you know) I went and grabbed a bunch of stuff that was all the same color. Scenic Route was all about left overs from last year's Memory Works Retreat. I got a ton of stuff there. In the end I used. . .
Sandy Lion paper, Scenic Route diecuts, CTMH, bling, popsicle sticks, SEI stickers, DCWV, Fiskars chipboard, and Oriental Trading chipboard. So this lead me to my "I won't. . . " topic for the day.

0 comments: