May 26, 2009

LOAD layouts

Here's three layouts I did to try to get caught up for Layout a Day. . .

So the prompt for this digital layout was to scrapbook an important moment. It's of Riley playing with her two favorite trouble makers. I used a kit from SweetShoppeDesigns.com and components of a kit from ScrapbookGraphics.com.

This next layout was done off of two drawings Riley did about two weeks ago. She drew daddy and I. All I can say is that at least I was smiling! Oh and had hair. The prompt was to use alphabets in the background. DCWV stack and American Crafts white marker. I probably should have used a medium point.

The final layout was to tell a secret. Honestly it's not a secret because if asked I will spill the beans. Dieting is highly over rated. And if you just learn to bake the buttery goodness like I do. . . you'll make everyone else bigger so you'll automatically look smaller. No dieting! K & Company, Making Memories, Pazzles, CTMH and dots from SweetShoppeDesigns (digi).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the drawings. Great way to incorporate them into a layout. Like the idea of making everyone else larger too. Hee Hee