March 3, 2009

Altered We R Memory Keepers book

So the past few days I've been working on an altered book. I used We R Memory Keepers Nonsense papers, ribbons and rubons. Yes you've seen me use bits and pieces in the layouts recently. I told you I'm horrible at putting stuff away. And rather than do that, I just use it then. Also I used Glimmer Mist to color the sides, Golden acrylic, Tsukineko chalk ink, Maya Road rubons and the tin it came in on the cover and as the drawer, SEI left over rubons from a class, 7 Gypsies handle and knob.

Can't wait to start the next one. I'm using old text books that my mother-in-law never threw out from Michael's courses. This next one is a huge literature book. Going to put several tiny drawers to try to lighten up the weight. Oh and I used Fancy Pants ribbon. Also added a bunch of photos from that same morning into the drawer.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow what a wonderful keeps memory book! I love the papers that you used and awww, the pictures are beautiful!! Gosh, you make such great layouts and scrappy projects. I wish I could be half as good!! I'm sort of layout challenged! LOL!

Maria

Dani said...

Beautiful! You did a fantastic job!