January 8, 2009

New mini album

I finished this mini yesterday. I started it Monday afternoon. Anyways, it was made from scratch. I have a huge box of mega-sized, heavy weight cardstock which allowed me to create the accordion. The dimensions are 5x7 for the cover.

Wrapped double weight book board with craft cardstock. Then I moved on with my We R Memory Keepers Nonsense line of papers, ribbons, etc. I haven't started to journal yet or make my journalling cards/shapes. It'll be about the things I adore most about Riley. So you can see. . . the first opening contains a slider card where two tags pop out of a card on the right side. The next pages contain three inserts of a star card and each has an opening in the middle where a scalloped oval danges. The last pages of the front size has a waterfall where I'll put inchie photos. . .guess the new hot term for the 1".

Let's flip it over and you'll see a pop up where a photo will go. And last is the pop up sliding tag. I used Tsukineko chalk ink to distress. Anyways. . . hope you like it. Now onto my next experiment.

Signing off. . . unemployed and tortured by paper. (ok technically not unemployed. still have a month and then some on payroll.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute. love the colors. you are a very busy scrapper. Hope you are enjoying it.

Wendy said...

I love this one! I have just found your blog and you make very nice things! I will come back to visit again.

Anonymous said...

Alaina I have something for you on my blog. (=