January 20, 2009

Just an average day





I think I'm getting really used to staying at home. Can't say I like it much. Anyways, right now I sure don't know why I didn't plan on going to CHA. I guess it was procrastination. I RSVPed to the SEI party and got a few calls from a few manufacturers asking if I was going to attend but now I have to go to a birthday party for a family member; would have gotten the new lines of papers free. Oh well. You know I just don't know what it is with people who give invites days before an event. I could go on but won't. Or more like I shouldn't.

Just quick layouts today. . . one really simple with a hidden journaling card using K&Company. And the other is SEI's Cupid's Candy Shop with Oriental Trading eyelets, Basic Grey fibers, May Arts ribbons and a Maya Road chipboard heart from their heart book.

1 comments:

pruts said...

two lovely lo's !!!!
great pictures.