January 19, 2009

Altered book



My mom and I took an altered book class from PrimaDonna Lisa Super yesterday at Scrapbook Territory. Here's the outcome with help from my personal stash at home. We used some new Prima Pebbles, Frilly's, My Mind's Eye journaling cards, Hambly scraps. Also we didn't know what to expect and I had some extra photos that were hidden in my scrap bag. So that made it more personal than to stamp a photo of a woman for the cover and a clipart image for the inside window. It has a pull-out drawer. Can't wait to try this with my own touch.

Plus today I started Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin' Photoshop Elements class. Here's my first digital layout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the altered book. They are fun to do.

kraftyladyincali said...

thanks for following my blog! your layouts are awesome!