January 30, 2009

Happy New Year!


I know I'm a few days late on the first day of Chinese New Year but I picked up Riley's pictures on Monday and I've been (as you know. . .) sluggish. Did these real fast and have to mail them out to family. I wanted to do a traditional card but I couldn't figure out an overlay to cut and didn't want to mooch gold cardstock from my mom. Actually these will cost me more to print than the cards would have been to make. We had our field trip today for the Jessica Sprague class so I purchased the Shanghai kit from DesignerDigitals. Have I mentioned that it costs $130 of ink every time I need to replace the cartridges? Love the new Epson R1900 but it's an ink sucker.

I had a really good interview yesterday which came on only as a referral for someone to talk to me about my work at Yahoo! and how our companies could partner. So it might be a good part-time gig. Maybe as my Chinese horoscope says. . .may be welcoming a new addition to the family this year. It's either a baby or a dog.

1 comments:

maddy hill said...

Your card is gorgeous and what a sweetie you have there - " happy belated new year to you too x"