December 27, 2008

No shopping for me!




Riley has decided that since I've been sick with a sinus infection for over two weeks that I needed to stay home. I really think it's because she wants to play with scissors but that's fine as long as she doesn't cut into another pair of my pants. Oh by the way, I had serious reactions to Augmentin and it has set me back probably a week's time of recovery. Riley and Michael had to pick up my new prescription of Amoxicillin today.

Anyways, here's a few layouts Riley and I did last night. It's been a while since I've produced a layout with more than one picture. Pretty quick and easy. I've been longing to do something intricate but it just isn't coming to me. I'm actually thinking the one in the middle isn't quite done. But at least I got Riley's first recital scrapped in two pages.

0 comments: